Saturday, February 20, 2010

Evening Events

September???? Wow, you thought I would have a lot more to say !

I'm not even going to back track the last few months. Except the fact that the new part of our house that we started in November is done YEA!!!!! (Just painting the REST of the house ~ poor Brian )

Sometimes life dishes you strange, unperdictable, and avoidable problems. For example......
There are many reasons why I dont like to take my beautiful children to the store with me. They ask for EVERYTHING and when that doesnt work they start pointing things out they are not going to ask for !? And, they like to wonder off and look at things. (The'll be fine right? NO!) Or, if you are small enough you climb in the bottom of the cart and play on the diry floor with your hands. Yes fun times let me tell ya !!! Anyway, the best is when your cart hits something so it doesn't go smooth. But the sinking feeling when you hear your child give a yell and realize it was his finger......... My stomach still falls just thinking about it. Poor Jordan !!! His whole finger nail was ripped off (well hanging barely on) He let me wash it out and the workers gave me a box (yep a box-spiderman even!) of bandaids a donut and many hugs and kisses later he was laughing again. At home this didn't even really slow him down. (I know 'shocker'). But, the evening is not over yet. After dinner Dallin ran to the sink and was gagging and rinsing his mouth out and making all sorts of noises. So,.....earlier in the day Jordan put a bunch (like 1/3 the bottle) of dish soap in a water bottle. Dallin thought it was just water and one gulp told him otherwise. (Gross !!!) Being the good mom that I try to be I googled to see if I should worry about this or not. Conclusion- his throat will be sore and to drink water to dilute it. Today he is just fine. But, Brian and I had a little laugh watching Dallin at the sink last night cleaning his mouth out WITH soap HAHAH !! (Yes, of course I did feel bad for him but that doesn't change the fact that it was funny!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the adventures! Seriously, these things need to be recorded for posterity! Thank heavens for our journals and our blogs!!! I don't think my mom wrote anything down! I wish she would have! There are some doozies, I am sure!

    ReplyDelete