Friday, December 3, 2010

Hello ........

Yep, I have slacked off in my blogging attempt!! I have no excuses. So, please forgive and we will call it good. :)
I had a bunch of blogging thoughts and now that I am at the computer I can honestly say I'm at a complete blank. To say nothing has happened in the last O....what.... few months would be a understatement. Even if we were just doing the normal stuff. But, since when are we normal?
So, as of recent our new adventure as a family (if you can call it that) is doing chores in the morning before school. So,.... EVERYONE up and at it !! First day went really well. All day I was so excited to have all chores done (except my MEGA list). Day 2, . . . . well, I sort of slept in. ~sigh~ I will work on that. Day 3 . . . .yep, I slept in again. You would think after years of being up while everyone is in the middle of their dreams that mornings wouldn't be so hard. Well, apparently if you stay up late you still need sleep. I am more of a night owl than I thought. (So is husband and 5 year old so I blame them. Why is 5 year old still up late at night you ask???? Well, because he is the baby rules our home.)
So, now it is the weekend and I have plans to start next week of right. We WILL be getting up to get our "junk" done before school. It will be GREAT !!
p.s. I love spell check !! You should have seen all the yellow. But, I'm glad you didnt!! :)

1 comment: