Thursday, August 13, 2009




Wow, about time for update.. ... So, I thought I would fill you in on the going on's of the Snows.


Kassidy and I went to girls camp and had a lot of fun! I went on the 4th year over night hike this year and tried rolling down the mountain with my pack on. (I think I was entertainment for A LOT of Young Women). I was completely embarrassed and stood and took a bow. (So, sorry, no picture for that. I do wish I had one though!)


2 weeks after Camp was Youth Conference. We went to a local collage and "played"! It was 3 days and a lot of fun. They had great balance of spiritual and fun. It was a stake Youth Conference and we combined with a stake from Idaho, so.... TONS of youth!!! We had Jon Bytheway as a youth motivational speaker. He was amazing. He motivated me!!! The dance was fun for all. The leaders (well, in our ward) totally participated in this. You know "group dancing" in a circle or jumping to the beat in the middle of the dance. Yep, I thought I was a teenager again and Kassidy thought her mom had lost it!! (true story) There were a ton of other things, "workshops", testimony meeting, Aggie games (ex. steel the flag, dodge ball, etc..) We stayed in OLD dorms and ate at the cafeteria. Had a formal night (dinner, speaker, dance).

Now we are in full mode of ....... you would think back to school right... Well, no, we have family in town from California for a wedding. We are playing and have cousins over to our house. Next week (you know the week school starts) We will be in back to school mode ! ... Except that on Thursday Brian and I leave for California for reception (we are driving my cousins (aka sisters of the bride) home for the reception. So, as a side bonus (HEHEHEH) WE ARE GOING TO WICKED in San Fransisco !!! YEA !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment